[ibogaine] Day 29...

Hannah Clay hannah.clay at ntlworld.com
Wed Aug 25 17:50:11 EDT 2004

Hi Shelley!

I wondered if you were the same Shelley-I use the 'opiate detox' website too.  I was probably who you were referring to when you said about the ADs.  I was told by an experienced sitter:

"you would have to wean off the
antidepressants. You MUST NOT be on any medication when you take the
ibogaine. "

And they also said this about Ibogaine and Subutex:

"Subutex has a half life of between 30 and 60 hours which means your best bet
is to switch from subutex to a shorter acting opiate four or five days
before taking the ibogaine. You mustn't have any subutex after sixty hours
before treatment ie there has to be sixty hours between last hit of subutex
and ibogaine. Obviously you may feel the withdrawals which makes it safer to
quit subutex five days prior and switch to something else to stabilise. This
is also very important as subutex and ibogaine can be very dangerous."

I just hope they don't mind me posting this!  I just wanted to help-I find these confusing yet very important questions to ask!
LOL Hannah (Loop)