[ibogaine] Preston and Marc

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Wed Aug 25 13:05:11 EDT 2004

>If the two of you weren't able to do ibogaine so many
times in a row all at once and decide what was right
for you all by yourself, would either one of you be
where your at right now?<

At risk of sounding like I'm making an obviously statement Carla, NO, I
wouldn't be where I am right now.
    I'd still be enslaved for lack of a better term, miserable and trying to
pretend otherwise, waking up and going to sleep each day thinking blackness
and suicidal thoughts, unable to even imagine, much less envision a future
of any hope or aspirations. Things seem much different now.
Peace and love,
Preston