[ibogaine]reply to Rober (was) this community

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Wed Aug 25 13:02:39 EDT 2004

>but the
hard part comes after what happens next month or in
two months when the ibogaine wears off totally.<

I gotta admit that I'm deathly afraid of one thing in particular- when V
gets in a pissy, catty, "I'm an angry redhead" mood. I hate fighting with my
loved one, A LOT. I get very upset by it, and can immediately feel like
using from that sort of stress, which kinda sucks in that I love her more
than anyone in the world and don't plan on not being with her for hours upon
hours of every single day- so it's something that's been on my mind,
particulary since we've already had one or two very brief flashes of it
already.
    I mean it, there's almost nothing I hate more than fighting with V. It
really can affect me deeply, along with life's other hurdles, so I'm hoping
and praying (again, if that's what one should call it) that I can figure out
how to react/act in ways that won't sabotage myself/ourselves.
    So thanks for the reminder Carla.
Peace and love to all,
Preston