[ibogaine]reply to Rober (was) this community

Carla Barnes carlambarnes at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 25 11:42:04 EDT 2004

Hi Marcus I don't think this is the right page I
bookmarked KeepingClean a long time ago so I put
People into that place and it opens the same way but
the page isnt really there it rewrites the line in the
browser somehow, I think the same way Keeping Clean
turned from one page into Steven Anker's section, the
People part already loads more pages but not yet from
the front.
http://ibogaine.mindvox.com/People and
http://ibogaine.mindvox.com/KeepingClean
The buttons open all of it anyway ;-)