Preston and Marc

Carla Barnes carlambarnes at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 25 11:20:56 EDT 2004

Preston especially I want to ask and Marc too, this
question.

If the two of you weren't able to do ibogaine so many
times in a row all at once and decide what was right
for you all by yourself, would either one of you be
where your at right now? Its so cool to see the two of
you especially because you've kept writing about
everything as it happens and sharing it :-)

I'm thinking that everything Howard has said with
taking control of ibogaine back for yourself is a
perfect explanation of what's happening with everyone
in NY right now :-)

Love

Carla B