[ibogaine] About NA after ibogaine. Long message PLEASE read!

Vector Vector vector620022002 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 24 23:45:44 EDT 2004

Yahoo destroyed most of my email from the last week when it put
everything into Bulk and I set it to delete :( I have
ibogaine at mindvox.com in my addressbook too, this is not the problem
yahoo destroyed all the settings when they did another upgrade with
netappliance :( How is hushmail for everybody who is on it here? I need
to switch, I don't care if I pay $30 or what the price is.

That's the right email address, it takes Patrick months or even years
to answer his email ;) I think he has a lot of it. Mindvox has been
here forever. From what I've seen here in the years I've been reading,
I don't think Patrick exact way works for anyone but Patrick and maybe
Dave Hunter and could be Preston. The most crazy :) The part that I
think works for anyone is having enough belief in yourself, which is
what Patrick said in all that.

.:vector:.