[ibogaine] About NA after ibogaine. Long message PLEASE read!

Roberta Lapiak robertalapiak at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 24 23:33:31 EDT 2004

Out of all the people here the one person who posts a lot and I follow all
their messages is you preston, what your going through is so fascinating to
me and I'm hoping to catch some of that soon! I love reading you, Marc and
Sean, you're all so alive and back from death! I wish it was possible to get
ibogaine when you need it like all of you look like your doing. That's the
other part I'm not sure of, if I go to a clinic and then I want to do it
again in a week or need it in two more weeks, what good is it if I can't get
it like all of your doing? There are so many questions I have, I will keep
reading for a while trying to pick it all up. Thank you Preston!