[ibogaine] About NA after ibogaine. Long message PLEASE read!

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Tue Aug 24 22:41:44 EDT 2004

>I've felt all that so many times but taking
my own directions and doing what I wanted hasn't ever worked for me, which
is where the 12 steps are right so far. Does it change after ibogaine?<

Well, my own perceptions about myself and things in general are very
different now, post ibo.
    I've made my very first appointment to see someone, a counselor, who is
specializing in post-ibo, or at least, picking up on a few of us here in NYC
(I think) who are post ibo. I have never been into the idea of rattling off
my thoughts to strangers in a clinical setting (online in email or face to
face in friendly settings sure, but clinical? Yuck!). So that's a big change
for me, going in to see this woman (Barbara Judd as a matter of fact,
tomorrow afternoon.
Weird.
    So yeah, it seems to have change...although I think I've said that a few
times now already.
Peace and love and best of thoughts to you Roberta.
Preston