[ibogaine] I am the the god of cluck ! pt.2(Australia)

Jasen Chamoun JasenHappy at optusnet.com.au
Tue Aug 24 20:34:36 EDT 2004

Dear Callie,
Iwould say the sight that Howard gave me acouple of days ago on the list.Thank you for your experiences.I wish there was someone here that would prescribe Dilaudid.

I am tossing up whether to go to Mexico or Italy to do the treatment.The good thing about Italy is that I have a good loving environment with my daughters family that I can stay with.
                                                  With appreciating and smiles Jasen (Australia)