[ibogaine] About NA after ibogaine. Long message PLEASE read!

Roberta Lapiak robertalapiak at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 24 20:27:02 EDT 2004

This is all very different I have a lot of respect for whoever lived all
this. I wanted to ask if it is ok to print these and share them with other
people who are on methadone at the clinic I go to? I know they are copyright
but I won't change them in anyway.

What I also wanted to ask is if this is true of how addiction works for many
of the other people who talk here? I don't see anyone talking about their
disease or listing off the steps. Can other people stay clean like this? The
whole text comes away with that if you believe then you can do it. I don't
know if I believe I don't think I do because i never have, how do you find
so much belief. Does ibogaine help with this?

Sorry for the dumb questions I'm new to this and wondering how many of you
here hold together. I agree so much with everything I read in these and have
spent a lot of time re reading. I've felt all that so many times but taking
my own directions and doing what I wanted hasn't ever worked for me, which
is where the 12 steps are right so far. Does it change after ibogaine?