[ibogaine] I am the the god of cluck ! pt.2(Australia)

CallieMimosa at aol.com CallieMimosa at aol.com
Tue Aug 24 17:20:08 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/24/2004 3:30:06 AM Central Daylight Time,
JasenHappy at optusnet.com.au writes:

I would assume it would not be as stressing to  the body to come off
dialauded as it is the 'done.
Of course no come down is  easy,..ay

ay.....I detoxed off Dilaudid in 1986 with Clonodine patches  and Valium. I
was pretty sick about 8 to 10 days but piece of cake after that.  Stayed clean
6 months in NA then relapsed for the last time....not stopping  opiates until
1998 when I got on Methadone. That brings me up to  present.
Been talking Ibogaine up at the clinic. Everyone you mention  Ibogaine to is
so fascinated! I am thinking of having some business cards  printed with a few
Ibogaine links on them. Which ones do you think have the most  information
for someone who has never heard of Ibogaine  before?
Callie