[ibogaine] Day 29...

Brad Fisher brad.fisher at guaranty.com
Tue Aug 24 13:55:42 EDT 2004

I am now 52 my youngest daughter graduated from Hi School this spring, as
you can see I had responsibilities and was surrounded with reasons to make
it work, probably much different situation. Make no mistake I was a glutton
to the end and still could be. I really wanted to have my youngest daughter
have a good environment. I have known for some time that now is when my
challenge will really begin, my children are grown and mostly on their own.
bf