[ibogaine] Day 29...

mcorcoran mcorcoran27 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 24 12:41:40 EDT 2004

Thanks Brad. I too know that feeling of being on meth and feeling (almost) normal and actually I was thinking back last night on my life on methadone and remembered that when I got on my first program I needed to have a special letter from the state approving the treatment because I was only 16 so I've been struggling with this for as long as I can remember. That first period on meth was joke and I I just ended up shooting more dope and coke but the second time around maybe 4 years later for me was very different I was tired and I really wanted to stop and I do admit it did the trick for a while. I went back to school and got my shit together but as I look back on it now it was a lie and that (almost normal) feeling eventually brought me right back out because as we both know being on a meth program eventually makes you feel just about the furthest thing from normal especially if you've been able to put your life together in other areas. Well that was my experience anyway. Good luck
 and thank you again and be in touch any time.

Brad Fisher <brad.fisher at guaranty.com> wrote: Congratulations "M", I have followed your journey, waited for your "return" and am happy for you. It was 9 years ago next week, the last time I came out of a Rehab. and was drug free. All of your descriptions have reminded me of those feelings and thoughts, I never took it as serious as it is. The past 5 years MMT has stabilized my life and got me thinking I'm normal, we know better. You and Preston have given me new hope and probably, many others.
bf