[ibogaine] Day 29...

Brad Fisher brad.fisher at guaranty.com
Tue Aug 24 12:26:58 EDT 2004

Congratulations "M", I have followed your journey, waited for your "return"
and am happy for you. It was 9 years ago next week, the last time I came out
of a Rehab. and was drug free. All of your descriptions have reminded me of
those feelings and thoughts, I never took it as serious as it is. The past 5
years MMT has stabilized my life and got me thinking I'm normal, we know
better. You and Preston have given me new hope and probably, many others.
bf