[ibogaine] I am the the god of cluck ! pt.2

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Mon Aug 23 16:40:16 EDT 2004

best of luck to you both- remember it is a tool, not a cure. You must make
the choice post-ibo not not revert to old patterns. It is almost a consious
decision, at least for me. And as I've been repeatedly noting, I'm still
having a very difficult time, torturing myself really, because yet again,
post ibo 2 I'm still smoking up a storm.
    Egad.
Anyway, thinking very well and postively for both Maya and Jon both. Good
luck, happy trails.
Peace and love to all,
Preston