[ibogaine] check this out, very cool

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Mon Aug 23 14:16:33 EDT 2004

Callie wrote >The Iboga Gods must be proud and smiling.<

I hope so. And they seem to be.
I've booked more tv/film work for tomorrow (just background so I don't do
too much for not that much money, but it's easy- if one considers sitting
around all day, hurrying up and waiting to go work hurridly for however many
minutes/hour after being on set all freakin day not doing too much- it is
incredibly exhausting actually, and I have always dreaded it- until lately,
now that I know I can do it all day on two, maybe 3 pills total, and even
that's doubtful) on a new tv show called Joey Zero (or Johnny Zero) which I
also worked on the pilot of- and made Golden Time (LOL, I realized late last
night that's where I pulled that phrase to describe just-post-ibo yesterday,
from working on set for SAG productions- if I work 16 hours, I get an entire
nuther day's pay at exactly what I've made in the first, meaning all the
over time, time and a half and double time, smoke pay, wet pay, wardrobe- I
almost always get to wear my own stuff, meaning I get paid for that, and I
made damn good money on that set last time, I mean really really good money
for me and how I usually make it- in dribs and drabs), meal penalties if
any, LOL, it could turn out lucrative again- although I could settle just as
well for a quick morning shoot that is over fast. I don't really enjoy doing
background work much, but I'm more into lately, I gotta say. And as broke
and uninterested right this second on doing much "reporting" per se, I gotta
pay rent.
    I also auditioned today for some big national print ad, but we and they
won't know who they're picking until mid-Sept, so that's yet another hurry
up and wait type situation. Still, those ibo gods do seem to be smiling at
me- I am getting a little nervous talking about how smooth or at least cool
things are progressing lately, not wanting to jinx myself or set myself up
for a huge mood/spirit fall when something, as it eventually will, goes all
fucked up and wasted.
    Anyway, things are good nonethe less.
Peace and love to all,
Preston