[ibogaine] making history at the pain doc's in NYC

CallieMimosa at aol.com CallieMimosa at aol.com
Mon Aug 23 13:49:52 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/23/2004 11:38:42 AM Central Daylight Time,
HSLotsof at aol.com writes:

It is a  great book and just the kind doctors
really like, especially when you sign  it for him for his good work. I am not
sure
if a credit card will be  needed or not and it can be mailed directly to you
believe.

Again, Preston, you go!!!!
I am way excited for you and all that is going well with  Ibogaine!
Actions do speak so much louder than words. I bet your Doc is  still in
disbelief as NOBODY asks to have Dilaudid scripts decreased from 12 a  day to 3 a
day! hahahaha!!!!
Much love,

Callie