[ibogaine] making history at the pain doc's in NYC

HSLotsof at aol.com HSLotsof at aol.com
Mon Aug 23 12:37:45 EDT 2004

Preston,

You are making medical history and your doc can tell patients about ibogaine
as experimental medication.  A key things to do would be to send him/her a
copy of the Academic Press book edited by Alper and Glick, "Ibogaine: Proceedings
of the First International Conference".  As one of the authors dana can get a
30% discount by placing at order for  you by calling 1 800 782-4927.  This
discount is for authors only.  It is a great book and just the kind doctors
really like, especially when you sign it for him for his good work. I am not sure
if a credit card will be needed or not and it can be mailed directly to you I
believe.

Howard