[ibogaine] check this out, very cool

CallieMimosa at aol.com CallieMimosa at aol.com
Mon Aug 23 12:04:02 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/23/2004 1:37:28 AM Central Daylight Time,
ptpeet at nyc.rr.com writes:

just  discovered the website owned by the publishers of my upcoming
book have  linked to my ibogaine story- and this site gets incredibly HUGE
hit rates,  so I'm more than pleased. See link below, and check out the rest
of  http://www.disinfo.com. Make sure to search out the archives too, as
that's  where you'll find most of my past work (among the many others  who
publish(ed) there) expressly for them, on lots and lots of topics both  drug
related and not so too.

Oh how cool!! Way to go Preston! Wish I could give you a high  five!
It amazes me how things happen just when they are suppose to!  The timing is
perfect!
The Iboga Gods must be proud and smiling.

Callie