[ibogaine] 2nd post ibo 2 report

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Mon Aug 23 07:10:56 EDT 2004

>So many people advise against doing the session at home, but some do give
good input as to ways of doing it at home.<

In my own case, doing it at home would have been the very best of any place
I coulda picked, and was.
But this is just me- I don't have a using relationship or even really a
"codependent" relationship beyond the typical "we're married just not with
rings and papers" type relationship.
    I have a lot to keep my mind occupied if I just get off my ass and
follow through.
    Therefore, for me, It was the best decision I coulda ever made, to do it
at home- surrounded by loving vibes, my own vibes, my music, and all my cats
and V.
    For others that might not be the case, as they might have to escape a
using environment, or relationship or somesuch instance related to this.
    Best wishes and luck
Peace and love,
Preston