[ibogaine] ibo 2 report 3

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sun Aug 22 23:10:42 EDT 2004

HI all,
    A couple things I forgot to metion- I did take a booster at the 24 hour
or so mark, maybe the 20 hour or so mark actually, and took another valium
right after it to help me sleep through possiblely the worst of any motion
sickness- in addition to going ahead and eating one dramamine, since I
hadn't been any less parched this time around than last.
    The other point is that this journey was much shorter, a whole day
shorter, in that I was upright by 3 or 4 for a minute or two at a time, and
then able to walk around for a couple hours in the park today. God it was a
beautiful day too.
Peace and love to all,
Preston