[ibogaine] 18-mc was - Re: [ibogaine] Australia

Jasen Chamoun JasenHappy at optusnet.com.au
Sun Aug 22 21:43:42 EDT 2004

Hello all,
Has anyone on this list had the treatment in Italy?
I have a daughter in Italy who is now 19,her mother and I were togeather
when we were 17,
she went to Italy with my daughter and has been there since.They come to
Australia every 4 years.

Whilst thinking about the treatment I suddenly realsied,..what better way to
do this than to go to
Italy for the treatment,then stay with my daughter and her family in Italy
for a month after treatment.

I just need to know ,has anyone had the treatment their?Or does anyone know
someone that has?
                                                                 With Thanks
and smiles Jasen (Australia)