[ibogaine] 18-mc was - Re: [ibogaine] Australia

HSLotsof at aol.com HSLotsof at aol.com
Sun Aug 22 20:47:39 EDT 2004

Ann,

I can't say what Glick and Albany are about to do but, was just commenting on
what would be a normal approach to development.  As for the Ibogaine
Traveling Circus I am certainly impressed and anticipate it will move ibogaine
political development and possibly availability to the fast track one way or another.
 Hopefully there will be no catastrophes. What it indicates is that people
who need ibogaine are not going to wait for government or the medical community
to obtain an important medication.  Which by the way is more or less the topic
of my presentation at the Ibogaine session during the Harm Reduction
Conference:  Broadly titled, Returning Control of Ibogaine to Drug Users. Something
that appears to be happening.

Howard

In a message dated 8/22/04 7:33:22 PM, think at francomm.com writes:

>Everybody is allowed to have a goal, right?  But, right now they don't
>show signs of even one quarter of a loaf.   Of course, I don't know
>anything.  Maybe they're ready to go forth next week with a wondrous
>proposal and back it up.

>In the meantime, I see these courageous people here (this includes my
>Biscuit Boy :-) taking advantage of what we have available.

>ann
>think at francomm.com

>Subject: Re: [ibogaine] 18-mc was - Re: [ibogaine] Australia

>> In a message dated 8/22/04 4:12:36 PM, think at francomm.com writes:

>> >SNIP

>> >And yet it seems we are not going to find out any time soon, maybe never?

>> >Why couldn't this nifty little substance play an important role in
>> >aftercare?  Say, once the initial treatment was done, a once a day (or
once a week, >> > month) pill keeps every one up to snuff so to speak.