[ibogaine] 18-mc was - Re: [ibogaine] Australia

Ann B. Mullikin think at francomm.com
Sun Aug 22 20:32:34 EDT 2004

Everybody is allowed to have a goal, right?  But, right now they don't
show signs of even one quarter of a loaf.   Of course, I don't know
anything.  Maybe they're ready to go forth next week with a wondrous
proposal and back it up.

In the meantime, I see these courageous people here (this includes my
Biscuit Boy :-) taking advantage of what we have available.

ann
think at francomm.com

Subject: Re: [ibogaine] 18-mc was - Re: [ibogaine] Australia