[ibogaine] 2nd post ibo 2 report

mcorcoran mcorcoran27 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 22 14:48:39 EDT 2004

There is no doubt about it, I am determined to change my life in just about every area imaginable. For me, and I am very careful about starting off like that after witnessing a few sessions,and giving my own input before hand, but anyway for me, I took Ibogaine for 7 days in Mexico and then I went to California for a week and then on the 9th day off I was still feeling some residual withdrawal, but keep in mind that I was on a shit load of methadone, anyway I came back home and took 1/3 of the dose I was taking in Mexico for two days and I truly believe that second or 8th and 9th dose got me over the hump and cleaned up that residual withdrawal because I think it was that next day that I started running. Actaully the first dose back at home was the night I met you. :o)
 The lack of sleeping as you can imagine is wearing but not close to as wearing as any day out there shooting dope. I'm back to getting maybe 5 hours but no matter what time I go to sleep I wake up at 7:00 am. I got home at 4 last night and same thing like clockwork 7:00 and I'm up. And I was never an early riser as you can imagine.
So yeah, my plan is to wait another 5 or 6 weeks and then do a full therapeutic dose one last time and my main reason is that I feel like I was really close to going to that next level, it was as if I could reach out and touch it but I couldn't get there. I think and maybe I'm wrong, but if I have a clean body and a completely open heart and mind this time I might get there.  Has it crossed my mind that like everything else I've done, do I want to do more for the sake of doing more, but thats honestly not it at all. Its a very arduous thing and obvious not for kicks but I think one more visit might do me a whole lot of good.
Look forward to seeing you on friday.  -M.

UUSEAN at aol.com wrote:

Hey Preston,

Props for taking another trip so soon.  I was told that fruit is really the best thing while getting back to food, so stick the melons and berries. It's so damn clear that you want to change your life man, and you're doing it.  I was thinking of dosing again next year, maybe in Holland.  I found the dosing itself so unpleasant that I couldn't imagine going again so soon.  You are one brave dude!

Marc, you redosed again too!  Again, much respect. Same goes for you. You really fucking want to change your life, and you are doing it.

Maybe I will see you guys Friday at the post ibo group thing.

Sean