Australia

Dana Beal dana at cures-not-wars.org
Sun Aug 22 13:15:19 EDT 2004

>How powerful (effective) is MC 18 for human consumption?  This whole
>Scenario (MC 18) is mystifying to me.  Why isn't anyone going ahead with
>if if money is no problem and the US Gov. has given the OK to run the trials?
>
>?????????????????????
>
>ann
>think at francomm.com

Because money IS a problem, and until they have enough to do a trial,
they never get to the part where they submit the protocol and FDA
approves it, even though all indications are that the major
objections of FDA/NIDA have been overcome. I don't believe Glick's
patent extends to Australia anyway, although the issue of theft of
intellectual property might come up. But I assume this would be a
guerilla, not a commercial, enterprise--so it wouldn't matter. And
then there's the issue of withholding the cure in time of plague.
India ignores international patents on pharma.

Dana/cnw