Legal in Australia

Dana Beal dana at cures-not-wars.org
Sun Aug 22 12:29:29 EDT 2004

>Hello Sean,
>Ibogaine is not legal in Australia,..I don't think.
>I am prepared to go to another country,..say..Africa, the states
>Mexico.I just don;t know which is the best place to go for treatment.
>
>I am hoping that someone could tell me where the best place is.I can
>get the money together and I have a passport which is current.I am
>prepared to go within the next 10 days.I just don't know where to
>go.Where would you suggest? How did your treatment go?Is it as good
>as I'm hearing.
>
>I cried with happiness and hope when I read about Ibogaine,
>I have been asking for guidance for some time now.I feel this is my
>answer. Is it really that efficient?
>
>Thankyou so much for your response.
>May the angels of light keep guiding you to health and happiness.
>                               With smiles Jasen. (Australia).

It is illegal to bring IMPORT ibo into Australia, but legal to
extract and purify it from the local equivalent of tabernanthe iboga.
The concentration is less--something like 1%, and there's alot of
other alkaloid content you have to separate it from...but if yr going
to do that, why not just make 18 MC?  Kuhn of U. of Vermont did it
for Glick. Much safer--no bradycardia, or sigma or NMDA
neuro-toxicity, plus a less serotonergic metabolite, so that you
don't come "down" as much when you come back to normal.

We need a good chemist. Some one from Australia on the list? Then
again, you'd have to do a public campaign, as was successfully done
by the Green Party Drugs Group in Britain, to stave off prohibition.

Dana/cnw