hi post ibo 2 reporot number 1

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sun Aug 22 09:34:18 EDT 2004

HI all,
    Quick note, at the 28 hour mark=
I"m having 5trouble wseeeiong, but that's alright, I've fainlly stoppped
being so wsick to my pooor stomacfh, and again , UGH! How the hell anyonje
can convince themsel.ves this is a greatidea TWICE, is beyon....oh,l waiting
a minute, I"m not getting that quiest right am I'
SWo, it was rough, lota vomit in bucketws, lots of servere headache that
forced V to get up and run out side for extra strenght advi8l.
    I didn't seem to go as deeplyinto the vision state, at least not yet,
and now, since I"m sitting up right and tyrp[ing aaway on my keyboard,
    I"m ASSU
MING the worst iws over.
Peace and love, and I'll write more laterl.
Preston