[ibogaine] ibo and near death

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Sun Aug 22 05:23:43 EDT 2004

Sean, I have been reading old mail as I have gotten pretty far behind. Been
pretty busy lately, new band for one thing. But the post about Ibo and near
death hit me like a hammer. I've had 3 real close calls. As a child I was brought
back from a drowning. Mouth to mouth had just been perfected and the gas man
heard my mother scream and he had just been trained. Maybe this is why I love
cats so much. 9 lives. I think I have one, maybe 2 left. I'll make the best of
the one I got right now. I'd like to see stats on this tho. I'm sure anyone
who has been brought back like that has suffered a certain amount of brain
damage.  Randy