[ibogaine] NA is a joke

Allison Senepart paradisepaint at callsouth.net.nz
Sun Aug 22 05:04:34 EDT 2004

can relate to that callie.  About the last thing I would want when feeling
like shit is someone hugging me and doing all that bullshit.  Its like
making yourself into a victim as far as I am concerned and I don't want to
feel like that at all.  Sometimes I think a lot of people get off on making
themselves feel good cos they like to think themselves better than other
people.  Theres always someone out there with more problems sort of thing
and oh they are so convinced they know best.  Allison
 PS  I was once told that its not the mistakes you make but the way you deal
with them that makes all the difference and in a lot of respects I think
that can be a very positive way to think.