[ibogaine] rephrasing the question

sara119 at xs4all.nl sara119 at xs4all.nl
Sun Aug 22 04:42:00 EDT 2004

> what is difference bet Indra and hcl and other forms of tabernath iboga?
> in particular, which forms make you vomit less, cleanse thoroughly and see
> insightful visions?
> versus what?
> Thanks,
> Mandy

Mandy,

there is NO rule,

you can vomit or not, with both.
you can get insightful vision or not, with both.
you can stop withdrwals , with both.
The extract has all the alkaloides Ibogaine is one of them.
from Tabernanthe Iboga you would need to use a big amount which is
hard to ingest, but you can do it rectally and have no problem ingesting it.
some people will say this and some that, I guess you should try it all
and find out yourself.

Sara