[ibogaine] About NA after ibogaine. Long message PLEASE read!

Vector Vector vector620022002 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 22 03:23:32 EDT 2004

I think the best sum up of the 12 steps which is psychotic but funny is
right here

http://www.bushknew.com/
http://www.bushknew.net/
http://www.bushknew.org/

Beside some reporter threatening to implicate mindvox in the "bushian
cover up" is a great sum up of the 12 steps. Look at "exhibit E" in
relation to the other exhibits around it :)

It's written by NA :)

.:vector:.