[ibogaine] Re: Spam Alert: Re: [ibogaine] life after ibogaine

Jasen Chamoun JasenHappy at optusnet.com.au
Sun Aug 22 01:45:55 EDT 2004

Thanks,Bless you Sean.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: UUSEAN at aol.com
  To: ibogaine at mindvox.com
  Sent: Sunday, August 22, 2004 2:51 PM
  Subject: Re: [ibogaine] Re: Spam Alert: Re: [ibogaine] life after ibogaine

  Hi Jasen,

  I would defiantly recommend ibogaine if you really want to change your life.  While I cannot say that all thoughts to use are gone (as some have) I can say that using is defiantly a choice for me today, where two weeks ago I felt compelled to use by an inner demon addict.  The really heavily physically addicted who were just treated have been reporting great results as well in the area of withdrawal.

  As for where is best, others on the list would probably guide you best in that area. I hear great things about Sara in the Netherlands; A fellow list member has reported positive things about his experience in Mexico.  Ibo is legal for treatment in Canada, I know, and I believe there is treatment there as well, and in the UK, where it is not legal.  I am sure that now that you thrown out your question you will get more authoritative answers soon.  It's Saturday night/early Sunday night here in the US;I notice that the list is slower during the late nite/early morning hours generally, and Sat nite especially.  I guess people are out enjoying life, or sleeping.

  Hang in there and please post anything you feel may help you.  I'm here for you bro, and you will meet a whole lot more fellow travelers in the coming days I'm sure on the Spaceship Mindvox.

  Pax,
  Sean