Spam Alert: Re: [ibogaine] life after ibogaine

Jasen Chamoun JasenHappy at optusnet.com.au
Sun Aug 22 00:38:28 EDT 2004

Hello Sean,
Ibogaine is not legal in Australia,..I don't think.
I am prepared to go to another country,..say..Africa, the states Mexico.I just don;t know which is the best place to go for treatment.

I am hoping that someone could tell me where the best place is.I can get the money together and I have a passport which is current.I am prepared to go within the next 10 days.I just don't know where to go.Where would you suggest? How did your treatment go?Is it as good as I'm hearing.

I cried with happiness and hope when I read about Ibogaine,
I have been asking for guidance for some time now.I feel this is my answer. Is it really that efficient?

Thankyou so much for your response.
May the angels of light keep guiding you to health and happiness.
                              With smiles Jasen. (Australia).