[ibogaine] NA is a joke

mcorcoran mcorcoran27 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 21 13:53:59 EDT 2004

a life hiding in church basements and isolating yourself from "normal" people is not a life lived. In my humble opinion. -M. Sitting in on a blast off. It feels so good to be close to it... the sprit if you like. Good thoughts to all. -M.

Maya Fellaheen <maya_fellaheen at yahoo.com> wrote:Sean,

I hear you about NA. Don't get me wrong- for some
people it is the final straw, their redeeming hope.
For me, it was excruciatingly boring, not to mention
exceedingly depressing, listening to people
pontificate on the smallest, most pointless details of
their life. I noticed in NA there are always the
'talkers', and they seem to get the most out of it.
However, if you are a 'listener' rather than a talker,
I couldn't understand how you could attend these
meetings and not feel so low that you want to top
yourself.

NA is the shore upon which human debris washes up.
Just my opinion, not the seed gospel.

Maya

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail