[ibogaine] introduction

UUSEAN at aol.com UUSEAN at aol.com
Sat Aug 21 13:02:48 EDT 2004

hi Allison,

The judgementalness at my local NA meetings certainly didn't help me.  I'd
come back to these looks that said "you naughty boy."  When I said I wanted to
put down the dope and the crack, they kept saying.."we have heard this before
form you? Why is this time different?"  If I went in hopeful, I left really
discouraged.

Of course in some way the fundamental nature of NA is judgmental, I believe,
in that those on meth are still considered "dirty," and not welcome to
participate. NA says it wants to assist addicts become "acceptable, responsible and
productive," but not if they are on the meth.  In that case the addict better
shut the fuck up and listen.

I know NA varies from area to area and I have heard better stories elsewhere.
These are just my experiences in north Jersey.

Anyway, thanks for your post.  Sounds like you follow the way of the peaceful
warrior.:)

Sean