[ibogaine] ibo and near death

Allison Senepart paradisepaint at callsouth.net.nz
Sat Aug 21 07:47:46 EDT 2004

Do you think most or a lot of us have OD'S and are still lucky to be here.
I did it having a bath, nice hot water and cruising after work, my partner
gave me a shot and the next thing I know hes standing me up by the fire
rubbing me with a towel and my daughter is looking at me like really scared.
 Thats a guilt trip I will have to carry for ages.   \Allison