[ibogaine] introduction

Allison Senepart paradisepaint at callsouth.net.nz
Sat Aug 21 07:40:06 EDT 2004

Don't know about anyone else,  but when you've been down and kicked etc its
a really good thing to fix your attitude on trying to be non judgemental.
Years ago I would have uped with the fists and thought I was so tough but
now there are other ways to deal with things and if people don't like that
well thats not my problem and I'm not going to nut off to prove my point.
Walking away can also work but its taken me years to get to that in my own
mind.  Allison