[ibogaine] introduction

CallieMimosa at aol.com CallieMimosa at aol.com
Sat Aug 21 01:17:58 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/21/2004 12:10:40 AM Central Daylight Time,
UUSEAN at aol.com writes:

Welcome  to Mindvox. fellow traveler!  I know exactly what you mean.  I've
been on dozen's of Internet sites on drugs and addiction, and there really is
nowhere else on the web quite like this!  Maybe it's the respect for
difference of opinion.  The lace of judgmental assholes (sorry couldn't  help myself),
maybe it's the years of accumulated experience here.  And  maybe it's cause
there are a lot of people on the list who truly give a shit  about suffering
junkies.  No lectures, holier than thou bullshit.   Real people who are
there/have been there who care.

Very well said Sean!
I am so proud of you! I don't know if I have told you that  today.
Hugs and love,

Callie

Facts only Get in The Way of  Things