[ibogaine] introduction

UUSEAN at aol.com UUSEAN at aol.com
Sat Aug 21 01:09:46 EDT 2004

Welcome to Mindvox. fellow traveler!  I know exactly what you mean.  I've
been on dozen's of Internet sites on drugs and addiction, and there really is
nowhere else on the web quite like this!  Maybe it's the respect for difference
of opinion.  The lace of judgmental assholes (sorry couldn't help myself),
maybe it's the years of accumulated experience here.  And maybe it's cause there
are a lot of people on the list who truly give a shit about suffering junkies.
No lectures, holier than thou bullshit.  Real people who are there/have been
there who care.