introduction

Roberta Lapiak robertalapiak at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 21 00:56:42 EDT 2004

I'm hoping that this works I have also been reading for a few weeks and
didn't understand anything when I got here. At first this whole place is a
bit of a shock, it is let me say very different then any other drug forum I
have ever read. I don't understand Mindvox at all it reminds me a lot of
doing way too much acid in the 70's except I never managed to turn my
experiences into anything like that. Now I look at it and I think I am
seeing it more like art. I also love the ibogaine part that I understand a
little more.

I live in north California and am very inspired by the kindness that is
here. I hope to have the chance to do ibogaine soon. I am on methadone 90MG
and have been using heroin and methadone for 6 years, 3 years of only heroin
before that. Stopping heroin while I am using methadone hasn't worked for me
and I spend a lot of time feeling like such a loser because of that.

I don't know what else to say yet but thanks for this place, what someone
else said the other day is what I feel too, it is more like somehow i'm not
reading only words but that here is a place. It's strange to feel that way
about people I don't know but I feel like I do.

Looking and reading I dont know who who makes this place but I don't know
how anyone manages to take all of that out of drugs and turn it into
mindvox. I've not gotten much from any drugs in a long time except back to
being normal which isn't so normal but sick and tired.