[ibogaine] Indra

Germán DC gcaldelas at fibertel.com.ar
Fri Aug 20 12:02:49 EDT 2004

you may note i´m not in a rush to detox, i´m not intoxicated, I love the
ways in wich gaia shows us her grace basically plants, I quit shooting coke
in 1986, but I send him all my money, so i´ll be pissed somehow in a short
time, but not now.
He was so kind that i really trust him (i´m still), eternity is One place to
stay so you can´t be looose for ever in just One place, -right?.
And more I have the strange feeling that in some ancient time we (the list?)
were creating a future in the future where we´ll be joning again to
remember.
So i may be accelerated in posting a delaying-in-the-delivery but i needed
the feedback.
thanks Patrick for your immidiate response.

so waiting for Indra.

germándc