[ibogaine] 5thConfzFilm0nLyn

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Fri Aug 20 10:07:07 EDT 2004

>Your baked a lot too aren't you preston? ;) go junkie potheads! :) or
former junkie pothead ibogaine potheads now :) or your still tripping
:) I'm jealous<

    LOL, um, what are you talking about Vector? Stoned? Me? Who? What? When!
Why!
Oh, well, yer right, I've spent a number of months recently not passing too
much attention to too much of anything.
    Someone asked me the other day how in the heck I finished a book doing
as many pills as I was doing, and I could only answer honestly- I do not
know.
    But I did, even if I did miss the copious messages about "turn in
speaking proposal for cool as heck conference in NO" that I take it were
posted here afterall.
;-))
Peace and love all,
Preston