[ibogaine] 5thConfzFilm0nLyn

D H dave at phantom.com
Fri Aug 20 01:13:48 EDT 2004

hell, I remember hearing about deadlines and i was in delete mode when
they were happening.

I once saw Joseph cambell speak about Myths with Jerry Garcia & Mickey
Hart on the panel. It was interesting...

yet I digress.

oh wait...

(<<< more good ibo music... Mickey Hart's stuff... like sound track for
"apocolypse now"... ""Rhythm Devils"">>>)

I knew i thought of that 4 a related reason!!!

_.dh