[ibogaine] 5thConfzFilm0nLyn/DEADLINES

HSLotsof at aol.com HSLotsof at aol.com
Fri Aug 20 01:05:20 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/19/04 11:26:44 PM, ptpeet at nyc.rr.com writes:

>>I'd like to hear about the deadlines before they pass.<

Hey Pristine,

Here is the compilation of posts from April that included information on
abstracts and scholarships for the HR.  The information was periodically placed on
the list right up to the deadlines.

Howard

Hi Howard,
No problem at all. As long as we're all clear on where we're all coming
from. See you in New Orleans if not before!
Allan

Allan Clear