[ibogaine] 5thConfzFilm0nLyn

Vector Vector vector620022002 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 20 00:31:00 EDT 2004

Preston i'm stoned and don't careflly read every single message here or
that is all I'd be doing but I remember the call for abstracts sent
here at least 5 times, howard sent it, then allan clear sent a letter
to this list when he got mad at howard asking for donations making it
sound like dora wiener was putting on the conference saying he asked
patrick to do the panel then there were more letters, more last minute
calls for abstracts, more letters, more information about scholarships,
last chance for scholarships. this was posted, talked about all over
here in at least 25 messages in the last 6 months.

Your baked a lot too aren't you preston? ;) go junkie potheads! :) or
former junkie pothead ibogaine potheads now :) or your still tripping
:) I'm jealous

.:vector:.