[ibogaine] question about- Music on Gammalyte??

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Thu Aug 19 21:54:08 EDT 2004

>Preston you need Reason, you can download it off dc++:
http://dcplusplus.sourceforge.net/ , it's amazing file sharing software) -
if you've got a decent firewall and a.v. program, viruses won't be a
problem<

So, do I need to turn off the virus protection before actually installing
this? But first scan it for viruses of course before installing it?
    The page at that link doesn't seem to be loading...it seems to be stuck
at the just opening stage.
Grrrr. "Cause now I'm a ready to download and install this nifty sounding
program. You've definitely already wet my appetite.
    Darn it, still not loading...
    Oh well, I'll try again later or tomorrow.

>peace and love as you always say and no doubt mean<

LOL, you better believe I mean it. I just started adding the "love" part but
have always signed off with "peace," feeling strongly that if I can plant
that and nowadays the "love" seed too, well, I'm gonna in any way I can- and
so why not start with my sig line in every single email, writing it out each
time to add that personal touch to it, a bit of magic one might say were one
feeling mumbo-jumboish.
;-)))
Peace and love, for real all, and thanks kindly for the suggestion- I hope I
can finally eventually get this page to load, because I'm jonsing to make
music, and I just can't seem to wring the sounds I want out of either my
acoustic nor electric guitars at the moment. (Don't have enough electric
effects pedals, and the acoustic, well, it doesn't throb really.)
Preston (it's gotta start somewhere and I don't know about the rest of you,
but I just do not want to subject myself for now at least to any more
fear/hate/death/murder mongering tv/radio/news/etc. I've not watched a lick
of tv since ibo, have been steadily deleting every bit of "news" type email
too- all my NYTimes, Buzzflash/Moveon.org/etc mail...straight to the delete
file. For now I'm on break darn it. I want peace and love in my life if I
have to make it all myself...with V of course.
Nuther grin.)