[ibogaine] Re:No fun, really

tomo7 at starband.net tomo7 at starband.net
Thu Aug 19 21:18:07 EDT 2004

Preston

Please send me the contact info for your post-ibo support guy or gal. That
is the area we want to get better with out here for our west coast,
southwest area sessions. We have great results with regular real people,
but experienced, (or willing to become experienced) counselors are fewer.
I hope to learn the protocols and techniques they are finding most
effective.

I'm liking your narrative to the list, congratulations on the rejuvenation
of your brain and body.  That is a sacred gift from this plant and I'm
glad you can gift back to us your DJ work and your articulate sharing on
MindVox. Time passing gives people a "window" of 2-3 months, post ibo, for
this willpower and awareness boost to help put in place better choices and
health patterns. Genuine second chances are pretty rare out here in
consensus reality. The sheer opportunity for personal change this plant
offers is just magickal.

As for the "not fun" thread, that depends on what each of us brings to the
table, emotionally, you know? I'm flashing on Iggy and his Stooges and
their version of "No Fun"...There are plenty of walking wounded with
trails of woe seeking a save in their session with ibo. Some people have
worked on themselves and let go of most of their pain and trauma in
decades past from that work. These clients report an intensity and depth
from this that definately isn't party-hearty type fun, but it's more up
than the hell patrol many addicts are describing. Everyone has their place
on The Wheel, I guess. Grinding down an ego has to be uncomfortable, it
seems.

Do you have any CD's of your DJ sessions available? I'm familiar with and
fond of a lot of avante-gard alternative rock and techno music, but since
moving to the Southwestern desert, a void of hip culture has been my
second most uncomfortable collateral damage. The first being no available
modern olympic swimming pools to keep in touch with the water goddess.
Any CD's or links to internet radio programming you are moved by would be
very welcome.

Respectfully,

Dr. Tom