[ibogaine] post ibo support(with linking info)

Vector Vector vector620022002 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 20:24:34 EDT 2004

Sean I've never been addicted to anything and haven't done
ibogaine...................... yet! :) I am thinking maybe it will
become easier to get it soon and I'm going for it :) I've been on the
list for 3 years or more and I want to say that it is so cool to see
you, Preston, Marc, so many people who come here, find what they need,
do it instead of talking about how they wish they could or want to and
then share it here. Everything is so alive it's become amazing :) You
all have a lot of courage.

Big thanks for reminding me, I have mindvox in my bookmarks bar but
haven't looked at ibogaine.mindvox.com in a couple weeks, holyshit it's
tripled in size. Beautiful work thanks Patrick, Dave, all of you. I've
got something cool to look through right now :)

This is like being infected I'm excited! all the possibility is
spreading :)

.:vector:.