[ibogaine] question about- Music on Gammalyte??

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Thu Aug 19 18:31:51 EDT 2004

>regarding music apps, I composed that loop in Acid. I am currently
procrastinating on learning ProTools, which I plan to use to record
some songs I have written. I also have played with Reason/Ableton/etc
but as a visual artist I spend more time with my graphic apps and my
newly acquired status of "dad" doesn't leave much time to
play-with/learn new stuff.<

Any suggestions on safe downloading of rythm type programs for my computer?
I'm VERY interested in starting learning how to do more rythm programing, to
go with my dj work. (Got another gig for tomorrow night outta the blue- at
the Slipper Room where V dj's Saturdays. They've got a new night of
burlesque going, and I'm going to fill in on the decks (cds only- I don't
lug around vynal like V does).
    Peace and love,
Preston (V says there are programs she's read about that I can download, but
she doesn't know what they're called.)